[ESS] Care to critique some Emacs-ess slides?

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at dgfc.ulaval.ca
Fri Aug 24 17:45:55 CEST 2012

Thanks Paul, I'll have a look at your slides since we live somewhat similar experiences, namely to show students how to use Emacs for R programming. May I recall that this is how I started building my Windows (and, later, OS X) distributions.

But...

Le 2012-08-23 à 11:09, Paul Johnson <pauljohn32 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> In case you didn't notice, in the same folder I
> leave the LyX file and graphics needed to reproduce this,

... you mean you don't use Emacs for LaTeX editing?! Man... ;-)

v.