[ESS] Finding Rterm in R 2.12.0 on Windows

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Feb 14 18:40:09 CET 2011

On 02/11/11 07:52 PM, Daniel Nordlund wrote:

> I just came across this site and thought it might be of some use/interest to readers of this thread.
>
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7security/thread/55dce284-0dcd-46af-892e-d2b9cf5bcff6
>
> Dan

Thanks Dan.  I haven't tried it yet, but it does seem to be more than
just turning off UAC.  That's only the beginning.  Next you need to
TAKE OWNERSHIP of the files in question, whatever that means.  I
think I will recommend that Windows 7 users only create one user
account and make that user an administrator.  If you do that, then
you should avoid these issues, right?

Rodney