[ESS] ESS 5.13 released

Vincent Goulet Vincent.Goulet at act.ulaval.ca
Thu Feb 3 16:25:49 CET 2011

For users of my distribution of Emacs: I'll be somewhat late to the party here. Not that I can not build the distribution, but I currently have no means to *distribute* it.

Indeed, I realized yesterday that my web (and svn, and...) server apparently got stolen from my (former) office at the university. Shame on me, you'll say, I hadn't planned this sort of need for a good backup.

I'll see what I can do in the next few days and will keep this group posted.

Best regards,

Vincent Goulet
Directeur général adjoint de la formation continue
Université Laval