[ESS] Jumping to (or listing) functions in a given file?

Thu Jul 22 15:24:58 CEST 2010

Hi Tony,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:17 AM, A.J. Rossini <blindglobe at gmail.com> wrote:
> ecb support and speedbar support should also provide what you need,
> but you've found the basic infrastructure.   Stephen or someone should
> check the regex's you suggest...

I have ecb installed and use it all the time (mainly for a directory
list in a left pane, and code on the right). While I'm happy with this
ido-ized solution to my original question, I'm curious how I would
have used ecb to do the same.

I know there are some ecb layouts that have a "function" pane or
something, but I wasn't aware they really worked with R (w/o
ctags(?)). Is this what you're referring to, or .. ?

Thanks,
-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou