[ESS] Customizing the Syntax Highlighting in R

Peter Geelan-Small p.geelan-small at usyd.edu.au
Fri Nov 27 05:24:33 CET 2009

G'day, McKay and others,

I tried the hack below but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Does anyone have any suggestions what I should look for to work out why? Please bear in mind I am an Emacs novice!

I'm using Vincent Goulet's Emacs 23.1 + ESS 5.4 package under Windows XP SP2.

Looking forward to some interesting suggestions,

Peter