[ESS] Réf. : Re: elisp code: show function arguments

gerald.jean at dgag.ca gerald.jean at dgag.ca
Wed Apr 4 15:29:30 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have been following the thread with interest.  I use S+ rather than R.  I
have tried Sven's function as is with ESS 5.3.1 and Emacs 21.1.1 (I know it
is old but I don't have administrator privilege on the machine) under
Solaris.  I don't get any error, nor using the automatic mode neither by
calling the function explicitely, but all it does is add an extra prompt
character in the ESS process' buffer; note that I'am using the function
from a script buffer.

Any ideas as how to make it to work with S+?

Thanks,

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques, Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: gerald.jean at dgag.ca

"In God we trust, all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming

Le message ci-dessus, ainsi que les documents l'accompagnant, sont destinés uniquement aux personnes identifiées et peuvent contenir des informations
privilégiées, confidentielles ou ne pouvant être divulguées. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez le détruire.

This communication (and/or the attachments) is intended for named recipients only and may contain privileged or confidential information which is not
to be disclosed. If you received this communication by mistake please destroy all copies.