[ESS] elisp code: show function arguments

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 3 18:26:15 CEST 2007

Thanks, great!

Works fine on emacs 21.3 on Windows XP, running R version 2.4.1, ESS
version 5.3.3.

Also fine on emacs 21.3, Gentoo Linux 2006.1 x86_64,  running R version
2.4.1, ESS version 5.3.3.

Only difficulties were in binding a key - and these were my own problems
since the key I wanted ( C-\t ) is not properly transmitted from my
keyboard here at home to my remote Linux box.

FWIW, it may help users to check that the system passes the keystroke to
emacs (e.g. C-h k F2) before binding it and/or check that
'M-x my-r-show-args RET' works.

Some desktop environments don't pass [f2].

Chuck