[ESS] elisp code: show function arguments

Sven Hartenstein lists at svenhartenstein.de
Tue Apr 3 13:51:17 CEST 2007

Hi again,

I am sorry that many of you have problems using my little function. I
currently can't really help and I am as indicated no lisp expert at
all. Anyway, please continue reporting problems, please also indicate
which version of ESS you are using. (I am currently using ess-5.2.2
but will try with newer version tomorrow or so.) Also indicate whether
you use Gnu- or X-Emacs and what OS. Ideally, after trying to run the
code change to the *Messages* buffer and look whether there are any
hints on what the problem was.

Sven