[ESS] ess-makePDF and Adobe Reader 7

Tim Hesterberg timh at insightful.com
Wed Sep 6 02:09:38 CEST 2006

I like Foxit Reader on Windows, is much faster than Acrobat Reader, and
doesn't lock the file, so works well with latex/emacs.

PC World description at:

Download the .exe, and set as the default pdf reader.

| Tim Hesterberg       Research Scientist              |
| timh at insightful.com  Insightful Corp.                |
| (206)802-2319        1700 Westlake Ave. N, Suite 500 |
| (206)283-8691 (fax)  Seattle, WA 98109-3044, U.S.A.  |
|                      www.insightful.com/Hesterberg   |
Download the S+Resample library from www.insightful.com/downloads/libraries