[ESS] submit region with ess-remote and SAS

Peng Zhang pzhang at hsph.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 12 20:13:02 CEST 2006

Hi Rodney,

Thank you very much for the reply. It is too bad if I can only submit
one line at a time, especially when having data lines in the program.
Can somebody confirm if I can submit multiple lines if using local
installed SAS? I have a windows version, and may try that if ess has
better support for that.

Best,
Peng