[ESS] opening pdf or postscript browser after ess-eval-...

Sebastian Luque spluque at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:44:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

Whenever I'm creating a pdf or postscript file with pdf() or postscript()
in R, I check the output doing: 'C-c C-z' from the script file (to switch
to inferior ESS buffer), 'C-x C-j' (to go to the working directory; this
is from dired-x), and finally open the file with xpdf or xdvi.  Searching
the archives and documentation, I failed to find a function to automate
this procedure.  Has such a function been implemented?  Thanks.

--
Sebastian