[ESS] Debugging in R

Kasper Daniel Hansen kaha at biostat.ku.dk
Fri Jun 24 04:40:39 CEST 2005

I do not really follow this. There are two basic ways to do debugging as I
understand it. One is to use the debug package, which I have no expeience
with, and the other is to use the build in R commands.

For my case, everything I have tried works fine. And I am positive that
options(error = recover) works fine.

Have you set you editor to something strange? I get
  > getOption("editor")
  [1] "emacsclient"

Kasper