[ESS] history and completion problems

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 06:39:46 CEST 2005

We could probably craft an intercept for ! and !! to do that.  No
promises until someone writes code.

With respect to the minibuffer, that is trickier, since it's
modal-free, usually.
Which commands are you referring to?  dump, or help, or?  (help can be
faked by using ?, but dump would be a bit of a challenge, though one
could also imagine an intercept for that one as well).

blindglobe at gmail.com