[ESS] need first aid starting with ess on redhat linux

McClatchie, Sam (PIRSA-SARDI) mcclatchie.sam at saugov.sa.gov.au
Thu Jan 20 23:36:28 CET 2005

Kjetil

I know that this is a co-pout, but I solved the problem by going back to
emacs instead of using xemacs. Actually emacs has a nice interface for other
tools like LaTex, so it was no hardship to return to it.

Sam
----
Sam McClatchie,
Sub-program leader, Pelagic Fisheries
South Australian Aquatic Sciences Centre
PO Box 120, Henley Beach 5022
Adelaide, South Australia
email <mcclatchie.sam at saugov.sa.gov.au>
Telephone: (61-8) 8207 5448