[ESS] completions do not load (fwd)

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:52:31 CEST 2005

Please upgrade to 5.2.7 -- it should solve most of the issues.  Also,
note that generating the namedb file is optional and actually frowned
on at this stage.  Computers are fast enough to update the DB on the
fly (i.e. takes a few seconds, but that shouldn't be an issue).

Let us know if you still have the problems after upgrade.