[ESS] ess toolbar not displayed in Windows 2000

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 13:37:29 CET 2004

 > 1) when is the next emacs version is anticipated to be released
good question; no time soon I'm afraid.  I usually act as a
pre-tester, and there has been none made yet for 21.4 (+ pretesting
can take a few months)

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs is the CVS repository.

 > 3) if there is an easy patch or hack that I can apply to Emacs 21.3.1 to
 > make it support images
doubt it, sorry!

For now, I'd suggest if you have no option but to work on Windows that
you use XEmacs, where image support is present.

Stephen