[ESS] ess toolbar not displayed in Windows 2000

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Nov 16 13:19:32 CET 2004

Thanks to Stephen Elgen and Richard Heiberger for their replies. I have
few more questions :

1) when is the next emacs version is anticipated to be released

2) where can I download a developmental version of Emacs with support
for images

3) if there is an easy patch or hack that I can apply to Emacs 21.3.1 to
make it support images

I do apologise in advance for posting questions regarding emacs on the
ess mailing list but I thought I might try here first.

Thank you again.

Regards, Adai
PS: please cc me in the solutions