ring the bell

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at post.its.mcw.edu
Fri Jul 16 19:34:00 CEST 2004

>I have visible-bell set to nil, and so hitting ^G on my keyboard does in fact
>ring the audible bell.  My question is how to get R to make that sound!
>--
>                              -- David Brahm (brahm at alum.mit.edu)

Sounds like an emacs question, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere.  There
is also the R package sound that might have a bell in it.

Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research
rsparapa at mcw.edu              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged?  WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do