rline icon and init files

Tiago R Magalhaes tiago17 at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Aug 12 11:58:40 CEST 2004

thanks martin for you help

perfect - the icons were exactly what I wanted

as for the init.el files I had read the README link and it was even
trough that link that I got to see John Fox's init.el file
I found it very useful - since I won't ever know how to write that
code - and so I thought that maybe I could use some bits and pieces
from other people's initi.el files
I got some files out of google, searching exactly for init.el, but
there's a lot of useless stuff that comes out and I thought maybe
there was a list of those files somewhere, hence the question

again thanks!