starting inferior Splus process iESS[S]

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Thu Apr 17 20:54:22 CEST 2003

Shawn Boles <shawn at ori.org> writes:

> I respectfully disagree with Tony's call for a quick and dirty, rather than
> correct and complete, instructions for configuration/installation of
> ESS/emacs/S+ 6.

Having had numerous people suggest writing docs or help, I'd really
like to catch Steve while he's still "here", rather than on his next
project.

I've been holding my breath for a number of things, including the new
ESS Users Manual, for 3-4 years now, and someone to take charge of the
FAQ, for about 1-2 years at this point.

Better something approximate that others can help improve on, than the
never appearing "final version".

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini rossini at u.washington.edu http://software.biostat.washington.edu/
Biostatistics, U Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center