ESS-help Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3

Ross Darnell r.darnell at uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 9 00:53:51 CEST 2003

Darryl

I use Windows 2000 and Xemacs 21.4 and ESS 5.1.24 and I have not had
this problem. I have the well known "q() will hang the Rterm task if
you have opened a graphics window" problem but this doesn't sound
as annoying as your problem.

Unless you have other reasons for not using XEmacs I would consider
taking that option. You just need to remember to save.image() before
you q().

Cheers
Ross Darnell