Concrete vibrator

chinavibrator hnayzd at public.ayptt.ha.cn
Thu Jan 10 09:57:05 CET 2002

Dear Sirs/Madams:

Knowing you from internet, we are glad to introduce us as the biggest manufacturer of concrete vibrator in china. Our company is Anyang Vibrator Co.,Ltd(Group)

which is appointed to produce the concrete vibrator machinery by the government
of China. That's why we can supply above item in both good quality and competitive price, we hope this letter would be the beginning of a good business relationship between our two companys in this line.

At the same time  we are Seeking Technology Cooperation On low noise vibrator.

Regarding to our product details please refer to our
website: http://www.chinavibrator.com
If you have any interest in importing from China, please let us know your specific inquiry.

Thanks for your attention and hope a fruitful business with your esteemed company.

Kindly send your E-mail to chinavibrator at 163.com
Best Regards,

Wangdadi
Anyang Vibrator Co.,Ltd(Group)