Xemacs21 problems with ESS 5.9.1 ?? [FWD from ESS-debian]

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Fri Jun 4 18:00:14 CEST 2010

On 06/ 4/10 10:45 AM, Martin Maechler wrote:

> (and I see he has decided already *not* to wait.)
>
> Dirk, have you confirmed that the changes do "close the bug"?
> If yes, I would indeed have planned to release  5.10  ASAP;
> The problem will also affect non-debian users of old Xemacsen.
>
> Martin

Perhaps I don't understand the bug, but I don't see it on Solaris
or Windows with XEmacs and 5.9.1.  In any case, fixing it is always a
good idea :o)  Thanks to Dirk, Martin and Seb for squashing it.
Have a nice weekend!

--
Rodney Sparapani       Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor