Xemacs21 problems with ESS 5.9.1 ?? [FWD from ESS-debian]

Sebastian P. Luque spluque at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 06:40:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've committed a few changes to ess-rutils.el that Debian sid XEmacs can
compile with the same inocuous warnings that GNU Emacs produces.

Incidentally, I also found that XEmacs doesn't know `delete-dups'
neither, which I used in ess-help.el to find '\alias{}'ed objects, so I
replaced that with `ess-uniq-list'.  What a trip into "Emacsen
interoperability lane" this was!

Dirk -- can you send a Debian package that includes these changes to
check whether the problem is solved for good?  Or how can I build it
myself?

Cheers,

--
Seb