Xemacs21 problems with ESS 5.9.1 ?? [FWD from ESS-debian]

Sebastian P. Luque spluque at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:59:37 CEST 2010

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 15:14:10 -0500,
"Sebastian P. Luque" <spluque at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the first section, it seems as if that way of defining keys is not
> accepted in XEmacs.  And in the second, `define-key-after' is unknown
> in XEmacs.

Ok, quoting the `define-key's as follows seems to take care of the first
one:

    (define-key inferior-ess-mode-map [(control c) (control \.) (l)]
      'ess-rutils-localpkgs)

So I need to find XEmacs replacements for `define-key-after', and also
`replace-regexp-in-string' (from yet another section, which XEmacs
doesn't supply either).  Any suggestions what to replace those with?

--
Seb