ESS 5.4 released

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Thu Jun 11 14:59:59 CEST 2009

Martin Maechler wrote:
> I think I have never actively made use of <ESS>/etc/config.guess
> nor edited it.
> Do any other ESS-corers know about it's use ?
>
> Martin

Hi Martin:

config.guess is used by the backbugs/backbug5 scripts since they
need to call the native binaries which have
different names for each platform . I think most people have migrated
to JAGS by now, but you never know.

--
Rodney Sparapani      Center for Patient Care & Outcomes Research (PCOR)
Sr. Biostatistician              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor