[BioC] [devteam-bioc] apply function on genomicsRanges ob

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Thu Jun 26 18:04:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

I think you mean the GRanges class. GenomicRanges is a virtual class,
GRanges is the concrete subclass.

Please show a reproducable example of what you're trying to do. When you
provide an example, instead of asking for a apply function for GRanges,
others on the list can see what the end goal is and suggest
alternatives. Using an *apply function may not be the best approach.

Valerie