[BioC] Unable to load XPS package in R studio

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Jul 24 14:11:15 CEST 2014

Dear Quynh,

The error means that xps is not able to find the library xps.so.

Since you are able to run xps from xterm, I assume that you have set the
PATH etc in .bashrc correctly. Since I have never worked with Rstudio I
do not know how it handles the necessary settings, maybe people using
Rstudio can help you.

Independent of your problems I would recommend to run xps from xterm
anyhow, so that you are able to see the output from verbose=TRUE
immediately.

Best regards,
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a