[BioC] Q-values way smaller than P-values! Is that kosher?

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Jan 13 00:39:16 CET 2014

I generally use BH myself for any number of tests (my packages limma and
edgeR use BH), because I don't feel that estimation of pi0 can be made
bullet proof even for large numbers of tests.

Best wishes
Gordon