[BioC] Rsamtools - summarizeOverlaps - count read on complementary strand

samuel collombet [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Apr 18 10:01:32 CEST 2014

Hi!
I have RNAseq data which are single-end (50b), strand specific, but reads are the complement of the RNA (ie reads are always on the complementary strand to their corresponding gene).
I would like to count reads on genes using summarizeOverlaps, however I do not find the way to tell him to count reads that are on the complementary strand to the exons. Is there a way? (with HTseq-count, I was using the option --stranded=reverse).

 -- output of sessionInfo():

none

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.