[BioC] displaying the image with EBImage

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 22:53:39 CET 2013

Dear Nima,

many thanks for reporting this issue! Could you please check whether
the example from the documentation of the 'display' function results
in the same error? Try running the following commands:

f = system.file("images", "lena-color.png", package="EBImage")
x = readImage(f)
display(x)

If you still keep getting the error please copy the contents of the
address bar of your browser and send it to me. Additionally, could you
provide the complete path (i.e., beginning with c:\ ... or similar) to
the Temp folder containing the generated images and the listing of its
contents?

Best,
Andrzej