[BioC] Questions about MAplot in the oligo package

He, Yiwen (NIH/CIT) [C] heyiwen at mail.nih.gov
Tue Mar 5 16:14:23 CET 2013

Hi,

Thank you for the explanation. That helps. I was testing a tool using the oligo package, with only 3 ST arrays, two of which are very similar (but are different hybridizations). The small sample size might have caused the median and IQR to be zero. I will test it with more samples.

Thank you very much!

Yiwen