[BioC] AnnotationForge example does not work

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Nov 28 20:24:31 CET 2012

I should probably say a little bit more than this.  The issue was caused
by a change that was made after this vignette was originally written.
An appropriate org package is really required to check (or use) any
associated chip package that gets made.  So when the package is almost
done, the software is trying to connect to an org package to make sure
that the keys are present and working etc. (and then failing to find one).

The vignette should really reflect this requirement, and so I will now
change it.

   Marc