[BioC] 'citation("RBGL")' command produces package not found error

Jeremiah Willcock jewillco at osl.iu.edu
Thu May 24 19:13:44 CEST 2012

I am not an expert user of R, and I am looking to get the citation for the
RBGL package.  I am using R 2.15.0, and I entered the two commands on
http://bioc.ism.ac.jp/2.8/bioc/html/RBGL.html to install RBGL.  I was not
running as root, so R created a subdirectory under my home directory for
the installation.  RBGL appeared to install successfully, but when I try
to get the citation, I get:

> citation("RBGL")
Error in citation("RBGL") : package ‘RBGL’ not found

Trying to run 'library(RBGL)' (the first non-comment line in the demo file
at http://bioc.ism.ac.jp/2.8/bioc/vignettes/RBGL/inst/doc/RBGL.R)
produces:

> library(RBGL)
Error in library(RBGL) : there is no package called ‘RBGL’

What steps should I take to make sure the package is installed correctly?
Could someone please send me (or post) the citation, without needing to
install the package to access it?  Thank you.

-- Jeremiah Willcock