[BioC] Full error messages?

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Thu May 3 23:19:15 CEST 2012

Dear Ed

from the man page of 'options':

  'warning.length': sets the truncation limit for error and warning
           messages.  A non-negative integer, with allowed values
           100...8170, default 1000.

8172 (decimal) is 2000 (hex), not sure where that limitation comes from,
but probably from the 1980s.

Best wishes
	Wolfgang

May/3/12 10:24 PM, Ed Siefker scripsit::