[BioC] XPS package working with Affymetrix GeneChip 1.0 ST at gene level

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sat Jun 2 17:14:43 CEST 2012

Dear Jorge,

You can preprocess both, RaExon and RaGene 1.0 ST arrays, at the
probeset and the gene level, simply set the option to either
option="probeset" or to option="transcript", e.g.:

data.rma <- rma(data.genome ,"RaGeneRMAMetacore", filedir=datdir
background="antigenomic", normalize=TRUE, option="transcript",
exonlevel="metacore+affx")

See the help file ?rma.

For further examples see the scripts "script4exon.R" and "script4xps.R"
in the xps/examples directory. See also script "script4schemes.R" how to
create the scheme for the RaGene array.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a