[BioC] AnnBuilder not available

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Sep 15 01:13:01 CEST 2011

Hi Carl,

AnnBuilder was deprecated away many releases ago and is no longer a part
of current Bioconductor releases.  If you want to make a new annotation
package, you will want to look at the vignettes in the AnnotationDbi
package.  You can see those on our website here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

   Marc