[BioC] Do you maintain a public Bioconductor mirror?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 6 22:15:53 CEST 2011

Hello,

It has come to my attention that there are a couple of Bioconductor
mirrors out there that neither the Bioconductor nor the R teams are
aware of.

It is fine to mirror Bioconductor, but we encourage you to let us know
if you do so. The advantages of this are:

1) We can list you on our mirrors page (http://bioconductor.org/about/mirrors/).
2) We can contact you if there seems to be an issue with your mirror.
3) We can tell the R core team about your mirror so that it is
available via the function chooseBioCmirror().

If you maintain a Bioconductor mirror not listed on our mirrors page
or in chooseBioCmirror(), please reply to me off-list.

Thanks
Dan