[BioC] limma printer layout

mjonczyk mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Sun Oct 30 01:23:35 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I have similar problem: my layout is
> RG$printer
$ngrid.r
[1] 12

$ngrid.c
[1] 4

$nspot.r
[1] 22

$nspot.c
[1] 22

but 16 last blocks, i.e. 33 and higher has only 16 rows.

So I tried to adapt the code, I set
missingspots=gridr(RG$printer)>=9 & spotr(RG$printer)>=17

to set as NA every spot in row 17 to 22 in blocks 33 (9th grid row)
  to 48
Unfortunately it doesn't work.

I also don't know how "missingvalues" object is utilized here.

Thanks in advance,
Maciej Jończyk

--
Maciej Jonczyk,
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology