[BioC] Error loading library

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sat Oct 29 10:53:23 CEST 2011

Dear Nurdiyanah Jambari

I don't know much about Windows, but entering "MSVCR80.dll" in Google
indicates that failure to have this file is a common problem. This
appears to be a problem with your (instance of) Windows, and the best
solution for you may be to talk to a local system administrator to
resolve it.

     Best wishes
     Wolfgang

Oct/28/11 10:46 PM, Nurdiyanah Jambari scripsit::

--

Wolfgang Huber
EMBL