[BioC] Reading paired-end data into GRangesList

Hubert Rehrauer Hubert.Rehrauer at fgcz.ethz.ch
Fri Oct 28 17:56:48 CEST 2011

Hi Paul

thanks. Yes, the readBamGappedAlignmenbts will not allow me to pair the
reads after loading because the read-names will be discarded.

I will try, the cigarToIRangesListByRName. I had overlooked this option,
but I guess it's gonna be slow.

The issue about length normalization is not really problem, since the
reason why I have gaps on the genome is that the reads have been mapped
to the transcriptome, without gaps, and then projected to the genome. So
all gaps are due to introns.

regards,
hubert