[BioC] Practical utilization of SQN in ST1.0 Gene normalization.

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Thu Oct 27 17:58:42 CEST 2011

Tim,

	Thank you for your instructive reply. I am looking for a canned and
validated
function based on SQN that can be applied as easily rma that could
perhaps yield  differentially expressed
genes for a set of arrays where rma did not. I am not confident of my
ability to develop
such a method. I am hoping that someone else has done so.

Best wishes,
Rich