[BioC] edgeR on microRNA data

Helena Persson helena.persson at ki.se
Thu Oct 13 02:43:55 CEST 2011

Hi Hervé and Dan,
Thanks for your advice! Yes, I downloaded R from http://r.research.att.com/ as well. I originally solved the problem by using the Package Installer instead, which worked fine. For some reason, trying the BiocInstaller today works with the same installation of R that I was using before (I guess they must have changed something in the Matrix...). I will still update my R 2.14 though.

Thanks again,
Helena

> sessionInfo()
R Under development (unstable) (2011-10-01 r57123)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0/x86_64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] sv_SE.UTF-8/sv_SE.UTF-8/sv_SE.UTF-8/C/sv_SE.UTF-8/sv_SE.UTF-8

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] BiocInstaller_1.1.28

[1] tools_2.14.0