[BioC] a question about getCdfInfo package in GCRMA, thanks for your help.

mjonczyk mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Wed Oct 12 22:36:31 CEST 2011

Dear Liuyang,

> wrong on getCdfInfo(object) :
>
>   Could not obtain CDF environment, problems encountered: Specified
> environment does not contain U133_X3Pa520049 Library - package
> u133x3pa520049cdf not installed Bioconductor - u133x3pa520049cdf not
> available
>
> Would you please tell me how to solve this problem?

I'm not an expert in this but maybe this helps somehow.

That error means that you don't have annotation (CDF) package for your
affymetrix chip.
You can search here
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/annotation/
for the appropriate CDF package.

Also, you can chack makecdfenv package.

Best Wishes,
Maciej Jończyk

--
Maciej Jonczyk,
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology