[BioC] read.maimage error message

mjonczyk mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Wed Oct 12 12:26:39 CEST 2011

Dear Kathy,

try to use quote sign without escape character, i.e. " not \" . Limma
doesn't require escape character.

Also, as target you can specify file as simply "targets", if it has
"FileName" column it will be read automatically.

HTH

Maciej

> Subject: [BioC] read.maimage error message
> Message: 4
>

> I get the error \"Error in readGenericHeader(fullname, columns =
> columns) :
>   Specified column headings not found in file
> In addition: Warning message:
> In file(file, \"r\") :
>   file(\"\") only supports open = \"w+\" and open = \"w+b\":using the
> former\"

when I use RG <- read.maimages(targets$FileName, source=\"agilent\",
annotation= c(\"FeatureNum\", \"Row\", \"Col\",\"ProbeUID\",
\"ControlType\",\"ProbeName\", \"GeneName\", \"SystematicName\")).

--
Maciej Jonczyk,
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology