[BioC] extract introns

Yating Cheng yating.cheng at charite.de
Tue Nov 15 22:48:14 CET 2011

Hi, steve

Thanks for your answer. About converting the names of chromosome, it is
kind of difficult.

I need the intron sequences for every gene, but the chromosome names of
some genes I got from biomart are the same.

I am not sure about how can I get specific genes from BS genome, and match
them to gene-IDs.

Thanks .

Yating