[BioC] Problems installing sva and bladderbatch

David Iles D.E.Iles at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 16:06:49 CET 2011

Hi,

I have experienced similar issues with a number of R packages (not all from BioC - e.g. Rwave; see below) since upgrading to R 2.14 last week.

A solution would be much appreciated - I'm in the middle of a wavelet analysis!

Dr David Iles
Institute for Integrative and Comparative Biology
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT

d.e.iles at leeds.ac.uk

> library(Rwave)
Error in library(Rwave) :
  package ‘Rwave’ does not have a NAMESPACE and should be re-installed

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.14.0 (2011-10-31)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0/x86_64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8/C/en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8

attached base packages: