[BioC] edd deprecation

Tim Rayner tfrayner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:20:59 CET 2011

Hi,

I note from the .onLoad() message in the current release package for
edd (v.1.32.0) that this package will not be supported after the
current Bioconductor release. Are there any suggested approaches to
replacing the functionality of this package in our analysis pipelines?
My apologies if I have missed a discussion of this on the list; a
brief search in the archives does not find any mention of this
deprecation or the reasons for it, and there do not appear to be any
explanatory notes in the package itself.

Many thanks,

Tim Rayner

--
Bioinformatician