[BioC] NucleR: processReads/solveUserSEW0 - Error

Stefanie Ververs stefanie.ververs at fh-stralsund.de
Thu Nov 3 15:11:00 CET 2011

I got some new information, recently:
A statistical report on the converted SAM-file says:

16512892 in total
0 QC failure
0 duplicates
16512892 mapped (100.00%)
16512892 paired in sequencing
8256446 read1
8256446 read2
16512892 properly paired (100.00%)
16512892 with itself and mate mapped
0 singletons (0.00%)
0 with mate mapped to a different chr
0 with mate mapped to a different chr (mapQ>=5)

Seems, as if line 16512893 is the last one or somehow corrupt.
Additionally, I need to use some "cleaning" tools on our data, so I'll
do that and try to run NucleR/RangedData later again.
Thanks for your help so far!

Steffi