[BioC] visualise model fit in edgeR

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 2 09:47:02 CET 2011

Dear Iain,

I think you might be after an interaction plot, see

  ?interaction.plot

I've never seen anyone do this for count data.  However I guess you could
make such a plot approximately in edgeR by computing

   lcpm <- log2(cpm(y))

Then using

   interaction.plot(x.factor, trace.factor, response=lcpm[i,])

where 'i' is the gene of interest.

Best wishes
Gordon